PCB Freight Management always welcomes applications from talented individuals. Whether you're a veteran with 20+ years of freight forwarding experience or a rising star in the industry, we'd love to hear from you!
Driven by passionate leaders, our team feels like a home away from home. When asked what our team likes most about working at PCB Freight Management, they overwhelmingly responded with “the collaboration and learning opportunities.”
PCB Freight Management is a firm believer in rewarding deserving people. Our staff are among the best and so are our benefits!
Here is a sample of what we offer:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 100% company-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 100% company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Profit-sharing program
- Pension plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Complimentary on-site fitness center and fitness instructor
- Discounts at the on-site restaurant
- Tuition assistance
- Employee development program
- Financial planning and lifestyle support seminars
- Career development opportunities galore!
Fun and Extras
- Picnics, BBQs, and other social events
- Children's Christmas Party (complete with a visit from Santa and many fun activities!)
- Christmas Gala
- Jeans Friday - with a donation to local charities
- An amazing Halloween potluck!
- Free lunch for you and a guest on your birthday
- Volunteer opportunities